Friday, July 25, 2008

Newsletter-Clever Crafter 6/26/08

The ideas in this week’s newsletter, recreating high fashion jewelry, are the reason many people start beading and making jewelry. Most of us at one time or another have seen a piece of jewelry we had to have. Usually that piece comes with a ridiculously high price tag. The high fashion jewelry we see showcased in our favorite fashion magazines, by designers we have all heard of, just isn’t worth the price. Most time we seem to be paying for the name! Well, I don’t know about you but I am not that much into names. I find artisan jewelry to be of higher quality and better design than designer jewelry in almost all cases. I also find the jewelry I make myself is the color and stones that I want, to go with a specific outfit and with the money you save you can afford jewelry for ever outfit. So go ahead, recreate yourself something and be proud of it. Happy design!

Just click on the Clever Crafter link below for the newsletter.




No comments: